Is it sad that I always have to think when writing the words “sneak peek” together… “Let’s see, which one has the ‘a’ in it and which one is a double ‘e’?”
Yep, probably pretty sad.
Today there are all sorts of fun things going on in the realm of The Minstrel’s Song series. First, the Wizard Scelwhyn popped over to our friend DJ Edwardson’s blog for an exclusive interview, which you can read HERE.
After that, you should really head on over HERE to my friend Kaycee’s blog. She is an amazing author and just an all-around awesome person! Her first book, Ember Flame is wonderful… and I’m a delinquent and haven’t done a review for it yet… but it’s on my list of things to-do! Anyway, Kaycee is participating in my Release Party with an interview with her Title Character: Ember. It’s really fun and I’m sure you’ll all enjoy it!
When you’re done with that, you should definitely go HERE and check out my friend and Kindred Spirit’s interview with Ennion, an elf from her fantasy series – and she says some lovely things about King’s Warrior as well.
I’ll be doing another interview with one of my characters on Wednesday… this character wasn’t quite so accommodating… if there’s a character you’d particularly like me to interview, please leave a comment and let me know which one!
And finally, I thought it might be fun to show you another glimpse of the cover we’re all getting so excited about over here at Stormcave Studios!
This is actually a preliminary sketch that Angelina did before she actually painted it into the cover itself. I really enjoy seeing these “rough drafts” and getting a better feel for the process that she goes through on her way to a completed project!
Pretty snazzy, huh? Hopefully all of this is as exciting for YOU all as it is for me!!!
These posts are all a part of my month-long cover-reveal/book-release party. If you want to participate, you can do so in a number of ways:
1. Interview one of your own characters and post it on your blog or facebook (and make sure to tell people why you’re doing that and link back to my blog!)
2. Send me interview questions (and which character you’d like to interview from either King’s Warrior or Second Son and then post the interview on your blog)
3. Write a scene in which you and your favorite character (from any work you love) get to hang out and interact and post it on your blog.
4. Just generally spread the word about SECOND SON by sharing these posts or talking about how excited you are that this book is being released SOON!
5. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know you’d like to be part of the actual Cover Reveal, and I will make sure to send you the cover and details about when to post it!