Good morning, dear Readers!
Well, we have said “farewell” to February, and a mighty fun month it was. I’m still blown away by how many people participated and added links and wrote stories! Thanks again for helping make it a memorable celebration!
Now it’s time to March forward.
*grin* Yes, that was on purpose.
I know my Readers are spread across the country and even the world. What is March like where you are, dear Reader? Some of you may still be in the throes of Winter. Some of you may be getting Spring teasers. Some of you may not have gotten the Winter you wanted and are still hopeful for a good snow. Some of you may have already begun Summer temperatures. March is unpredictable like that.
But no matter what weather you are experiencing, I thought maybe some of you might enjoy playing a game with me. We’ve never “revealed” any of our children’s names beforehand in the past, but I thought we could mix it up a bit this time around. Especially since Little Buddy’s due date coincides so nicely with the NCAA craziness (which I don’t care overly much about, but I always thought the brackets aspect was kind of fun), I thought a game might be fun.
It’s pretty simple:
1. These are all names that have actually been considered.
2. First names are on the left, middle names are on the right. (For those of you who are new to the blog, we have given all of our children Tolkien-Inspired Middle Names… we’re nerdy like that)
3. The top name from the left and the top name from the right will combine to create the full name of Little Buddy.
4. The name is already chosen, this is a guessing game.
5. You have until March 18th to fill out your bracket. After that I will be posting a “round” of updates each week, with the final name reveal coming after Little Buddy is born.
6. What you do with your bracket is entirely up to you. You may keep it to yourself, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post it for others to see.
7. There are no prizes, just bragging rights. Sorry… once this baby comes, the last thing I’m going to be thinking about is scoring brackets or sending out prizes. (You can still pick up King’s Warrior for FREE or Second Son for 99 cents OR get $2.25 off the paperbacks of any of my books until tomorrow, though! Details HERE)